You should have already installed the Turnitin iPad app from iTunes app store.
You should already have an existing Turnitin assignment in your course with student submissions.
Note: If you do not have student submissions yet, click View/Complete and submit a paper as a non-enrolled student. Submitting as a non-enrolled student excludes the paper from the Turnitin database.
- From your desktop or laptop computer, navigate to Course Management > Course Tools > Turnitin Assignment.
- Click on an existing Turnitin assignment.
- Click on a student submission to bring up Turnitin Feedback Studio.
- From Turnitin Feedback Studio, select the information icon in the lower right. See below.
- Click Generate Code. You generate one access code per course.
- Select the code and press Ctrl + C or Cmd + C to Copy the code. You may want to email the code to yourself so you can easily get it on you iPad.
Access the Course on your IPAD
- From your iPad, start the Turnitin app.
- Tap the Access Code tab.
- Under the Add a Class prompt, enter or paste the access code in the space provided.
- Tap Add.