- is a windows-based quiz building tool
- can upload quizzes directly to Bb Learn
- can download quizzes from Bb Learn for editing or printing
- does not have a Mac version
- is free for use by all faculty - licensed by CSU
- is installed on all TLP PCs and PC laptops
|A great new feature is the Respondus Publisher Test Bank Network, which lets you directly access your textbook's test banks inside Respondus to build new quizzes or question pools.|
|RESPONDUS UPDATE FOR BLACKBOARD LEARN|
In order to use Respondus with Bb Learn at CSU Chico you must download and install a new copy of Respondus. Follow the download and install instructions; you don't need to remove a previous version. You will then be able to select the preconfigured server setting "Bb Learn at CSU Chico". This resolves the issue we experienced with Bb Learn beginning in January.
For assistance using Respondus, contact the TLP at (530) 898-6167 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TLP offers a one-hour workshop called "Moving Assessments Online with Respondus". Check the training list for upcoming sessions.
|Page: How do I download and install Respondus?|
|Page: How do I upload a test or survey from Respondus to Bb Learn?|
|Page: How do I import questions from a word file?|