MediaSpace is a video hosting service, similar to YouTube or Vimeo, that allows instructors and staff to manage and share video content in one place. Whether on a desktop computer or a mobile device, users can easily create, upload, share, search, browse, and watch videos.
This is a perfect tool to showcase your College, Department, or Program.
If interested in learning more about MediaSpace contact Claudine Franquet in the Technology and Learning Program. firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you will find general support documentation on MediaSpace. Any questions, please contact Claudine Franquet
- Video Tips for Recording
- How to upload Media to MediaSpace (pdf)
- How to Create a Channel in MediaSpace (pdf)
- How to Create a Channel Playlist (pdf)
- How to Record from Webcam (pdf)
- How to Create a Video Presentation (pdf)