Kaltura Within Blackboard Learn
Kaltura can be used within Bb Learn or externally with MediaSpace, allowing faculty, staff, and students a way to easily create, upload, edit, and share media content.
Below you will find the Kaltura User guide and popular tutorials used by users.
TLP recommends scheduling a consultation with one of the Information Technology Consultants to ensure a successful implementation of this tool within your instructional materials and delivery.
- How To Upload Media to My Media
- How To Embed Video Using The Mashup Tool
- How To Contribute Media to a Course Media Gallery
- Faculty Repository
- Reviewing Captioning in Kaltura
- How to Change Closed Caption Color Preferences within the Kaltura Video Player
Overview of My Media
- Overview of My Media
- Developing Content from My Media
- Editing Content from My Media
- Linking Content from My Media
- How to Add a Co-editor or Co-publisher to Media