If you are a faculty member and would like to get a list of students along with their pictures, this tutorial will show you how to do that in a few quick steps.
- First, you’re going to have to log in to PeopleSoft, and click on the Faculty Center Class Roster.
- Once you’re in the Class Roster, you can see that there are two options for viewing student photos at the top of the list of enrolled students (see photo below).
- The first is “Link to Photos,” which will require you to click on each photo icon to see the corresponding student’s photo.
- The second option is “Include photos in list” which will show the student’s photo next to their name.
- Choose whichever option you feel suits you best.
Keep in mind that because of their position, your department's administrative assistant doesn’t have the appropriate role in PeopleSoft to be able to see the tool that enables professors to show student photos.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact:
California State University, Chico