lynda.com provides a vast online library of instructional videos covering the latest software, creative, and business skills. Taught by accomplished teachers and recognized industry experts, lynda.com is a high-quality resource for students, faculty, and staff looking to develop skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, project management, social media, and a wide range of other topics.
What are some relevant lynda.com courses?
- Excel 2010 Essential Trainng
- Excel 2013 Essential Training
- Up and Running with Lync Online
- OS X Mavericks Essential Training
- Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Blackboard Essential Training
- Google Drive Essential Training
- iPad Classroom Fundamentals
- iPad Tips and Tricks
- Excel Pivot Tables in Depth
- Microsoft Office 2010 Essential Training
- Microsoft Office 2013 Essential Training
- Adobe Acrobat Essential Training
- Project Management Basics
- Time Management Fundamentals
- Access 2010 Essential Training
- Indesign Essential Training
- SketchUp 2013 Essential Training
How can lynda.com support me?
- Keeps you current on technology
- Tracks your individual training progress
- Inspires you to be more effective and productive
- Lets you learn at your own pace---anytime, anywhere
- Supplements curricula and teaches technical skills outside of class
- Provides certificates of completion you can post on LinkedIn
- Offers personal and professional development
How can I get the most out of lynda.com?
- Set aside time every week for online training
- Visit lynda.com regularly for a listing of new and updated courses
- Watch the welcome video of a course to check out its training content
- Use bookmarks to indicate favorite videos or courses
- Create and share course playlists
- Download exercise files and practice applying knowledge as you go
Who has access to lynda.com?
All active students, faculty and staff have access to lynda.com. What determines active?
- Students who are admitted and enrolled in zero or more units in the current or upcoming semester.
- Faculty that have an active job status in the Human Resources CMS system
- Staff who have an active job status in the Human Resources CMS system
- AS and Foundation employees who have an active Person of Interest (POI) record in the HR CMS system
Where should I start?
View the How to use Lynda.com course to learn how to find, access, and view lynda.com tutorials.