This document details how to install a printer that is located on the GoPrint server. This will allow you to print from your laptop to lab printers in the library.
| 1. Bring up the "Run" dialog box
2. Enter \\goprint-prod.csuchico.edu
3. Connect to printer
4. Download GoPrint Client
1. Push the Windows Key and "R" at the same time. This will bring up the Run dialog box.
2. Type \\goprint-prod.csuchico.edu\ into the Run diablog box and press Enter.
3. Right click on the print queue you'd like to send print jobs to and select "Connect."
This will automatically download the correct driver and install the print queue on your computer.
|Only certain printers may be printed to from the wireless network. See the list of available printers. If you try to connect to a printer not on that list you will receive an "Access Denied" error.|
4. Download and install the GoPrint Popup Client if you have not already done so. The installer will prompt you to reboot your machine, please make sure to do so.
That's it! You should now be able to print from your personal machine on wireless just like a lab workstation. See the step-by-step instructions for printing.