This document details how to install a printer that is located on the GoPrint server. This will allow you to print from your laptop to lab printers in the library.
| 1. System Preferences
2. Print and Fax
3. Add printer
4. Configure settings
5. Installable Options
6. Install GoPrint Client
Click the thumbnails to enlarge the images.
1. Go to the Apple icon and choose "System Preferences."
2. Click on "Printers & Scanners."
3. - Click on the plus sign to add a new printer.
4. Configure each setting:
1. In the address field type "goprint-prod.csuchico.edu" without the quotes.
2. Choose "Line Printer Daemon"
3. Type in the exact name of the printer you want to print to. See the list of available printers.
4. Type in the name you want to give this printer. Give it a name you'll remember.
5. Print using the "Generic PostScript Printer" driver.
6. If you have not already done so, install the GoPrint Client for Mac OS X.